Annual Health, Fitness and Lifestyle Assessment
For your first visit, and every year after, you are encouraged to come for the annual health assessment: a comprehensive, 'bird's eye' view of your complete health, including:
- Medical Health
- Current and past illnesses
- Family history
- Medications, allergies.
- Preventive testing, lab assessments, etc.
- Review of all your body systems, such as digestion, skin health, hormone status, sleep quality, energy levels, cardiovascular health, etc.
- Diet and lifestyle habits
- Smoking, alcohol, tobacco use
- Diet habits
- Physical activity patterns
- Physical health and fitness
- Head to toe assessment of strength, balance, posture, flexibility, and joint stability.
- Fitness assessment, including aerobic fitness (with or without lactate threshold assessment).
- Body composition assessment.
- Strategies for injury prevention.
- Mental health and performance
- Stress management and relaxation skills.
- Strategies for balanced moods and managing anxiety.
- And much more!
After putting all of your health components into perspective, we can prioritize your treatment plan and lifestyle changes so that you get the best results for your efforts.
Patients are encouraged to have this assessment every 1-2 years, with occasional follow up visits throughout the year. This way, we can act proactively to prevent illness and fine tune your lifestyle choices so that you can live a more enjoyable and fulfilling life.